Experience Affordable PRP Therapy in Big Sky!
Big Sky Natural Health is your exclusive destination for Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP).
As the sole provider of this groundbreaking service in the area, we take pride in bringing you the most innovative and affordable PRP solutions.
Harness Your Body’s Natural Healing Power
A platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection is an orthopedic therapy that uses a patient’s own blood platelets to accelerate the healing of damaged joints, ligaments, tendons, or muscles. Your plasma contains proteins that help support cell growth. PRP Therapy works by accelerating the body’s own healing process and bringing the healing to areas in the body that would not normally receive this healing. Your body’s joints, tendons and ligaments receive limited blood flow; therefore in most cases, it is very difficult for these areas to heal on their own. Injecting one’s own PRP directly to the injury site works by encouraging the growth and regeneration of new, healthy cells.
Our PRP Facial Rejuvenation treatment taps into your body’s inherent healing and revitalizing abilities. It’s a scientifically proven method to enhance your skin’s appearance, naturally.
Here’s How It Works:
- Blood Sample Collection: Our skilled medical experts begin by taking a small blood sample from you.
- Protein-Rich Plasma Isolation: We isolate the potent protein-rich plasma and platelets from your blood to create the PRP solution.
- Targeted Rejuvenation: The PRP is gently re-injected into your skin, stimulating collagen production and yielding tighter, fuller, and smoother skin.
Transform Your Skin
- Acne Scars
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tone
Preparation for Optimal Results
- Stay Hydrated: Increasing your water intake on treatment day enhances plasma production for better results.
- Adjust Your Skincare Routine: Avoid acid cleansers or retinol products for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
Unlock the True Potential of PRP
What injuries can PRP help?
- Osteoarthritis of the major joints (knee, shoulder, ankle, hip and spine)
- Rotator cuff strains and tears
- Torn meniscus injuries
- Tendonitis and ligament sprains
- Chronic knee pain (arthritis or injury)
- Muscle strains, trigger points
- Tendonosis (Tennis Elbow)
- Carpal tunnel
Platelet rich plasma treatments strengthen these weak tissues, leading to improved joint and muscle functions with significant pain reduction.