Naturopathic doctors (NDs) are trained as distinct primary care providers who treat the whole person. This requires taking the time to listen and understand the genetic, environmental, and behavioral/lifestyle factors that can affect your health. By using natural-based protocols that minimize the risk of harm, NDs help facilitate the body's inherent ability to restore and maintain optimal health. NDs treat all medical conditions and can provide both individual and family health care. An ND will help you learn what your body needs to get well and stay healthy.
- You want personalized treatment.
- You want to treat the root cause of an illness, not just the symptoms.
- You want to actively participate in managing your own health.
- You have chronic pain and want more options than pharmaceutical drugs.
- You have tried conventional options and want to optimize your health.
Big Sky Natural Health specializes in diagnostic and therapeutic modalities including regenerative injection therapy, nutritional medicine, lifestyle counseling, and nutrient intravenous therapy.
NDs use diagnostic tools common in conventional medicine, such as detailed health, disease, and prescription drug histories, physical exams, and targeted laboratory testing and imaging. NDs also consider detailed diet history, lifestyle habits and choices, exercise history, and social/emotional factors to assess patients' needs.
After your visit with an ND, you'll have a treatment plan uniquely tailored to you, your health status, your health goals, and your lifestyle.